TERMS OF SERVICE
All products shipped from our factory are carefully checked, tested, inspected and packaged before leaving our warehouse.
SHIPPING ERRORS AND/OR DAMAGES MUST BE REPORTED TO DELTA FIREARMS UPON RECEIPT OF SHIPMENT WITHIN FIVE WORKING DAYS.
This is imperative in order to perfect any claims, and no deviation will be accepted.
NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT THE GOODS RETURN FORM (GRF) FILLED OUT COMPLETELY WITH REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION ATTACHED.
RETURN PROCEDURE AND POLICY1. Contact the Delta Firearms warehouse to get a Goods Return Form (GRF).
2. Fill out GRF in its entirety and attach it to additional Documentation, Purchasing slip (end user proof of purchase) as well as original invoice goods were purchased from Delta Firearms on, and place the form in the box with the items being returned. Delta Firearms will not be held liable for any accessories that are not stipulated on the job card.
3. If the item has been returned by your customer please supply a copy of your Purchasing slip (end user proof of purchase) this applies to warranty claims only.
4. The product must have been originally purchased from Delta Firearms.
5. Returned products for credit must be in new, unused condition including packaging, with all the appropriate documentation (packing slip, certificate ETC.)
6. 25% restocking fee applies for all goods returned that are not faulty and or were ordered incorrectly, or returned with damaged / incom-plete packaging.
7. If items are damaged during return shipment it will be left to Delta Firearms discretion to determine whether or not the product is repairable. Damaged product will not be repaired under the product warranty.
8. Items on special sale, closeouts or discontinued merchandise may not be returned for credit.
9. All transportation charges related to returned goods for repair or credit are the shippers’ responsibility, goods returned COD will not be ac-cepted and will be sent back to you and freight charges will be invoiced to your account.
10. The customer is responsible for paying shipment charges when returning the product to Delta Firearms, if the product is still under warranty it will be replaced or repaired and shipped back at no cost to the customer, out of warranty products will be charged for and shipped back at customers cost.
11. If the item returned is damaged or lost in shipment, you the shipper must submit the claim against the carrier.
12. Proper packaging should be used if available to minimize the potential for shipment damage.
13. Goods that have an expiration date will not be accepted for return.
14. Slow sellers will not be accepted, we do not have a stock rotation policy.
15. The amount of credit will not exceed the price on the original invoice.
16. Absolutely no returns for “special ordered” or “non-stocking parts”.
17. At Delta Firearms discretion, an out-of-warranty product may be repaired, have the applicable parts replaced with new or refurbished parts for a fee. Products that have been damaged or misused may be deemed non-repairable at Delta Firearms determination.
18. Out-of-warranty repaired or replaced items carry a 30-day warranty. All shipping costs for out-of-warranty repaired and/or replaced items are the responsibility of the customer.
19. Delta Firearms reserves the right to refuse any item deemed not resalable for credit.
20. Product Repair turnaround time are as per current Consumer act.
21. We are not liable for any accessories received with repairs if not stated /noted on job card.
PRODUCT WARRANTYAll products do have a 7 Day out of Box Failure Warranty. Which will result in a direct swop for a brand new product or refund as per rules of the retailer, as long as proof of purchase is provided, and in original packaging, which will include all product information and instruction manuals, please note this is very important!
AIR GUNS: One Year warranty which does not include replacement of and labour for spring, seals or batteries. All stock screws and resulting damage from loss off these is not covered under warranty. Warranty does not include faults that result from any abuse, unauthorized repair or modification.
KNIVES: One Year warranty, which does not, included pocket clip and screws. Warranty does not include faults that result from any abuse, unauthorized repair or modification.
WARRANTY ONLY APPLIES TO DEFECTS THAT OCCUR WITHIN NORMAL USE OF THE PRODUCT.
WARRANTY SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES PRODUCTS UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. Used in a manner other than specified in the operations manual.
2. Normal wear and tear from regular use.
3. Not properly maintained in compliance with handling instructions.
4. Damaged parts as a result from misuse, neglect or tampering, including but not limited to mainsprings, seals, sights, trigger guards, and butt plates.
5. Altered or repaired, or evidence of attempt of alterations or repairs, by persons other than a certified technician.
DELTA FIREARMS THANKS YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND CO-OPERATION AND CONTINUED SUPPORT.
Defective ItemsA defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please call Delta Firearms for assistance.
Damaged ItemsIf an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the fulfiller immediately using the contact information included with the order.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting the fulfiller, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
Limits of ResponsibilityWe accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.
Price and/or Description ChangesAll prices, pictures, and descriptions on this website are subject to change. We maintain no responsibility for inadvertent errors. Please contact us within 30 days regarding price or promotion discrepancies.
When you place your order with us, you agree to the price and terms indicated on this website. Price differences related to future or past prices in our store, or any other store are not refundable.
Order Questions or ChangesContact DELTA FIREARMS.
IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Delta Firearms, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents from any and all claims, liability (including product liability), damages, and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of any of Delta Firearms’s services.
Errors on Our SitePrices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where and when discovered. Delta Firearms reserves the right to revoke any stated offer, cancel orders, and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in any stated offer or price, including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment processed.
If your payment has already been processed for the purchase when your order is cancelled, Delta Firearms will issue a credit. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with Delta Firearms’s Return Policy.